(1) We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
(2) We may disclose your Non-personal information:
(3) To trusted third parties who assist us in operating our app, conducting our business, cooperation with us or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
(4) Detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues;
(5) Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
What information does Messages collect?
We may collect your personal information when you voluntarily opt to use our services, apps or provide us with your personal information.
We may use your encrypted phone number as a way to privately collect meta information required by our Rich Communication Services in Messages, such as the time and date of when your messages are received and read, or when someone is writing to you. We do not store the content of your communications on our servers.
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wish or regulations by law:
(1) Your prior permission;
(2) By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests;
(3) By requests from public and governmental authorities;
(4) To protect our legal rights and interests.
We may collect Non-Personal Information about users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-Personal Information may include the information about your devices, including the list of installed apps on your devices, and technical information about users means of connection to our apps, such as the versions of phone model and other similar information.
We don’t collect any contact information by default. You may provide your email address when reporting a bug in case you want to be notified of a possible response we may send you.
When you access our website or use our software, the information we collect include IP Addresses, Advertiser ID, location data, Device ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (such as Android).
We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other users using an Application, the Services or the Site (including via Forums) or how such other users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
(1) READ PHONE STATE: cellular information allowing a faster and more responsive user experience
(2) READ CONTACTS: allows you to select the contacts you want to send SMS/MMS messages to Our Software Messages require certain permissions on your smartphone:
(3) READ AND WRITE SMS: permission required to read, write and send SMS/MMS messages
(4) AUDIO RECORD: required to send audio messages via MMS
(5) CAMERA: this permission is needed to send photos/videos via MMS
We use a variety of third-party services to help provide our Services, such as hosting services, including Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, analytics services, such as Google Analytics, and Google Firebase, bug report services, such as Instabug, and transactional SMS services.
1. Personal data shall be processed and stored as long as required by the purpose they have been collected.
（1）Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and you shall be retained until such contact has been fully performed.
（2）Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Company within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Company.
2. The company may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Company may be obligated to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
3. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") generated upon your connection to the Services. Our Log Data is anonymous, therefore it will NOT include information such as your IP address, user ID, phone number, cookie information, browser type, operating system or device model, location, carrier or internet service provider information.
In compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), we display a privacy disclosure inside the app where users can unambiguously provide their consent for the collection of the data described in the present terms. User consent is collected and stored inside the app and can be revoked by the user at any time by resetting the app storage from their Android settings or by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Users may also exercise their right to be forgotten by third-party advertisers by resetting their Android Advertising identifier in their Android settings r by contacting directly any of our advertisement providers listed in the ‘Advertisement’ section.
For Individuals in European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or the United Kingdom
1. This section only applies to individuals that access or use our Service while located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or United Kingdom at the time of data collection. We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in.
2. We act as a data controller with regard to any personal information collected from individuals accessing or using its Service. A "data controller" is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is processed. Any third parties that act as our service providers or are otherwise acting on our behalf are "data processors" that handle your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
3. Your Individual Rights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Service. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note, we may seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you in order to ensure the security of your personal information.
4. Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information. We describe our legal bases for processing throughout this Policy. Below is a list of the purposes described in our policy with the corresponding legal bases for processing: