aMessage studio reserves the right to modify these policies at any time. We invite you to periodically consult this section for possible updates and changes. Notification of any major changes may be sent to you by email or a system message to your account.
aMessage studio provides "Free" Services as well as paid Services for users. In order to pay for the "Free" Service, personalized advertisements are placed before you. Your information is used to personalize the advertisements.
If you wish to contact our Privacy Officer, you may contact with Email:email@example.com .
1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
2. We may disclose your Non-personal information:
3. To trusted third parties who assist us in operating our app, conducting our business, cooperation with us or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
4. Detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues;
5. Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
When you voluntarily choose to use our services, applications or provide us with your personal information, we may access your personal information.
1) SMS and MMS: function use. When you use SMS and MMS services, the app will temporarily access your system's SMS content for SMS sending and receiving. The charging of message content depends on the operator you use. The information will not collect and store your SMS content. Set messages as your default SMS application to experience more messaging capabilities.
2) User location information: function usage. To provide real-time location sharing service, you can send location information to contacts via SMS, and the app will use your location information. You can change the authorization permission in the system setting function of the device or in the actual use scenario of the APP
3) User behavior collected through application interaction. In order to enhance the product experience and improve our products, we or the third-party service providers we use to provide services on our behalf may collect data about your interactions through some of our services, such as: point data.
4) Device information. When you use the service, we or the third-party service provider we use to provide services on our behalf will collect device specific information (IP address, advertiser ID, device ID, browser type and settings, device type and settings, and operating system (such as Android)) and crash log data of your application, such as the number of application crashes, stack trace, or other information directly related to crashes. Used to improve user experience and product performance.
Under the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information according to your wishes or legal provisions:
1) Your prior permission;
2) According to the applicable laws, legal procedures and litigation claims within or outside your country of residence;
3) At the request of public and governmental authorities;
4) To safeguard our legitimate rights and interests.
Device & app history
Retrieve running apps
Read your Web bookmarks and history
Mobile data settings
Change/intercept network settings and traffic
Find accounts on the device
Read/ Modify your contacts
Read your own contact card
Read calendar events plus confidential information
Read your text messages (SMS or MMS)
Receive text messages (SMS /MMSWAP)
Send SMS messages
Directly call phone numbers
Reroute outgoing calls
Read call log
Read phone status and identity
Photos / Media / Files / Storage
Read the contents of your USB storage
Modify / delete the contents of your USB storage
Take pictures and videos
Wi-Fi connection information
View Wi-Fi connections
Device ID & call information
Read phone status and identity
We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other users using an Application, the Services or the Site (including via Forums) or how such other users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
1) READ PHONE STATE: cellular information allowing a faster and more responsive user experience
2) READ CONTACTS: allows you to select the contacts you want to send SMS/MMS messages to Our Software Messages require certain permissions on your smartphone:
3) READ AND WRITE SMS: permission required to read, write and send SMS/MMS messages
4) AUDIO RECORD: required to send audio messages via MMS
5) CAMERA: this permission is needed to send photos/videos via MMS
1.We use your information to communicate with you, to ensure our services are working as intended, to make improvements to our services, to develop our business, and to protect against fraud and spam.
2.We may access some sensitive permissions with your consent to provide you with SMS receiving and sending services. For example: SMS and call permissions.
Of course, you can refuse to grant relevant permissions. In this case, it may not be possible to provide you with corresponding services.
3.We provide the impersonal information we collect to third parties, such as advertisers, in order to provide you with commercial advertisements. The provision of such information generate revenue to pay in part or in whole for the Services. We do not provide personal information to third parties except for billing purposes.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here (http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp) .
4. We may use different technologies to process your information for these purposes. We may use automated systems to analyze your information to provide you with personalized services and personalized advertisements. And we may analyze your information to help us detect abuse such as spam, malware, and illegal content.
We DO NOT collect, store or use any personal information while you visit, download or upgrade our products.
We may use personal information submitted by you only for the following purposes: help us develop, share, and improve our products and services and supply higher quality service.
1) Your prior permission;
2) By the applicable law within or outside your country of residence, legal process, litigation requests;
3) By requests from public and governmental authorities;
4) To protect our legal rights and interests.
We implement industry standard security measures intended to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be aware that no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through the Service and you do so at your own risk.
We use a variety of third-party services to help provide our Services, such as hosting services, including Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, analytics services, such as Google Analytics, and Google Firebase, bug report services, such as Instabug, and transactional SMS services.
Currently aMessage does not collect, store or use any personal sensitive information.
If there is any retention of personal data information, the following principles will be followed.
1. Personal data shall be processed and stored as long as required by the purpose they have been collected.
1）Personal data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and you shall be retained until such contact has been fully performed.
2）Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Company’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Company within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Company.
2. The company may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Company may be obligated to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
3. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. Log Data
Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") generated upon your connection to the Services. Our Log Data is anonymous, therefore it will NOT include information such as your IP address, user ID, phone number, cookie information, browser type, operating system or device model, location, carrier or internet service provider information.
Our Services are not directed to children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
In compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), we display a privacy disclosure inside the app where users can unambiguously provide their consent for the collection of the data described in the present terms. User consent is collected and stored inside the app and can be revoked by the user at any time by resetting the app storage from their Android settings or by uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Users may also exercise their right to be forgotten by third-party advertisers by resetting their Android Advertising identifier in their Android settings r by contacting directly any of our advertisement providers listed in the ‘Advertisement’ section.
1. This section only applies to individuals that access or use our Service while located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland and/or United Kingdom at the time of data collection. We may ask you to identify which country you are located in when you use some of the Services, or we may rely on your IP address to identify which country you are located in.
2. We act as a data controller with regard to any personal information collected from individuals accessing or using its Service. A "data controller" is an entity that determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal information is processed. Any third parties that act as our service providers or are otherwise acting on our behalf are "data processors" that handle your personal information in accordance with our instructions.
3. Your Individual Rights. We provide you with the rights described below when you use our Service. If you would like to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, we may seek to verify your identity when we receive an individual rights request from you in order to ensure the security of your personal information.
1）Right to Withdraw Your Consent. If we ever asked for your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. A withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of our processing or the processing of any third parties based on consent before your withdrawal.
2）Right of Access. Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information in our files without undue delay and free of charge, unless we permitted by law to charge a fee. Your access may be limited to the extent it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other individuals.
3）Right to Rectification (or "Correction"). You may request to correct or update any of your personal information in our files. We may provide you with the ability to update some or all of your personal information directly via the Services.
4）Right to Restriction. You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal information under certain conditions. During the time which restriction of processing applies, we will only process your restricted personal information with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest. We will inform you if or when the restriction is lifted.
5）Right to Erasure . Upon your request, we will erase any of your personal information in our files that: is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; was collected in relation to processing that you previously consented to, but later withdrew such consent; or was collected in relation to processing activities to which you object, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for our processing.
6）Right to Object. You may object to our processing at any time and as permitted by applicable law if we process your personal information on the legal bases of: consent; contract; or legitimate interests. We may continue to process your personal information if it is necessary for the defense of legal claims, or for any other exceptions permitted by applicable law.
7）Right to Data Portability. If we process your personal information based on a contract with you or based on your consent, or the processing is carried out by automated means, you may request to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to have us transfer your personal information directly to another "controller," where technically feasible, unless exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others. You right to data portability only applies to personal information provided by you to us.
4. Legal Bases for Processing Your Personal Information. We describe our legal bases for processing throughout this Policy. Below is a list of the purposes described in our policy with the corresponding legal bases for processing:
1）Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes;
2）provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
3）processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
4）processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
5）processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
6）Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
7）Notification to Third Parties. When we fulfill your individual rights requests for correct (or rectification), erasure or restriction of processing, we will notify third parties also handling the relevant personal information unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. Upon your request, we will identify such third parties.
8）Automated Individual Decision-Making, Including Profiling. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of your personal information, including profiling, which produces legal or similarly significant effects on you, unless an exception applies under applicable law.
9）Limitations to Individual Rights Requests. We may limit your individual rights requests in the following ways:
10）Where denial of access is required or authorized by law;
11）When granting access would have a negative impact on other's privacy;
12）To protect our rights and properties; and
13）Where the request is frivolous or burdensome.
14）Transfer of Your Personal Information. We transfer your personal information subject to appropriate safeguards as permitted under the applicable data protection laws. For such transfers, we rely on legal transfer mechanisms such as Standard Contractual Clauses or we work with U.S. based third parties that are certified under the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework.
15）Right to Lodge Complaints. If you believe that we have infringed or violated your privacy rights under applicable law or this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we can work with you to resolve your concerns. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority situated in a Member State of your habitual residence, place of work, or place of alleged infringement.
16）Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to object to or request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data, and to request access to, rectification, erasure and portability of your own Personal Data.
17）Where the use of your information is based on consent, you can withdraw this consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
18）Requests should be submitted by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
20）We retain your Personal Data as long as needed to provide services or products to you, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
5. Our Services are not directed to children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us at email@example.com and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
Our Services are not directed to children. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
We may share the above categories of Personal Data for certain business purposes, including:
We may share or otherwise “sell” information with advertising partners who distribute advertising in our Services. For further information on the advertising networks which may receive this information, go to ‘APPENDIX A - Advertising networks and their partners’ below.