Thank you for using our products and services. When you use our technologies, you agree to certain terms, which can be found in this section. We also provide you with information about state-specific tariffs, an archive of network disclosures and a guide on our network management principles.
The following License and Terms of Service Agreement ("Terms" or the "Agreement") for the aMessage studio Team (hereinafter as the "Company" "Messages", "our", "we" or "us") is a legal contract between you, an individual subscriber(you, your), and aMessage studio Team regarding your use of Messages.(the "Service").
By installing or using the Software in any manner, including, but not limited to, viewing or posting Content to the Services or clicking on the links provided by the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
1. Accept. Please read carefully the statements, warranties, conditions, contracts and agreements set forth in this End User License Agreement (the "Agreement") as they contain the legal terms governing your use of aMessage studio ("Company" "Messages", "our", "we" or "us" telecommunications services are referred to as "services" and applications (as defined below). This Agreement is a binding contract between you ("you", "your" or "user") and aMessage studio, which explains Your rights and obligations when using the App and Services. In this Agreement, "Application" means a software application distributed by aMessage studio for your device (as defined below) to access the Service, and any future version, Improvement, development, programming fixes, updates and upgrades; and "devices" means mobile phones, smartphones, mobile phones, tablets,
3. Modification. aMessage studio reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement at any time by publishing the revised Agreement on the aMessage studio website. The revised Agreement shall become effective within thirty (30) days of such publication, unless You expressly accept the revised Agreement earlier by clicking on the accept button (if this option is made available). Your express acceptance or Your continued use of the Services after expiry of the notice period of thirty (30) days, shall constitute Your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of the revised Agreement.
4. During the registration and setup of your account, you will need to provide us with certain information about yourself, including but not limited to your email address, as well as the device you use, your phone number. As part of your account registration process, you will choose a password ("Password") for your authorized access and use of the service. Your password is unique to you. Without them, no one can log in to your account. You must choose your password carefully so that no one else can easily guess it. You agree to keep your password confidential and ensure that it will never be accidentally or otherwise disclosed to anyone else. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
5. You represent and warrant to aMessage studio that:
（1）all required registration information submitted by you is true and accurate;
（2）you will maintain the accuracy of such information;
This license terminates automatically if you violate any of the Terms. We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove any Content posted by you through the Services and to suspend or terminate your account without liability to you.
Your access to and use of the Services or any Content is at your own risk. You understand and agree that the Services is provided to you on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis.
Company Entities make no warranty and disclaim all responsibility and liability for:
(1) aMessage studio further does not represent or warrant that the Service or Application is always available, accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, accurate, complete and error-free or will operate without packet loss, nor will it guarantee any connection or transmission from Internet, or any quality communication conducted through the service.
(2) any harm to your computer system, loss of data, or other harm that results from your access to or use of the Services, or any Content;
(3) aMessage studio makes no warranties, representations, conditions or representations of the Services, including but not limited to APP, whether Express or implied, including but not limited to quality, performance, non-infringement warranties or conditions, for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
(4) the deletion of, or the failure to store or to transmit, any Content and other communications maintained by the Services;
(5) whether the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Company Entities or through the Services, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
Term. The term of this Agreement ("Term") will begin and you may begin to use the App and Services once you agree to this Agreement. This Agreement will remain in effect until you or us terminate under Section 34 below.
We recommend that you carefully check the updated content every time; when you continue to use our products or services, we shall always assume that you agree to the terms and conditions that are effective at the most present time.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact aMessage studio: